HR Recruiting Experts For:
HR Recruitment Process
Search Solution Group’s industry-leading process starts with fully understanding the company and the role. Our HR recruitment team works collaboratively with clients to fully understand their organization, business model, HR processes, and the unique needs of the role. Once our firm has gathered the specific details that we need, our recruiters scan the entire HR talent market to locate and deliver professionals who will drive our clients to continued success.
Recruiting for Corporate HR Roles
- Learn what group(s) this role will be interacting with.
- Understand how many FTE’s this role will be supporting.
- Identify the area(s) that this position needs proficiency with such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, Training etc.
- Learn who this role reports into while determining how HR falls into the organizational structure of the company.
- Recognize strong teamwork skills are needed, as well as the ability to supervise staff.
- Learn if this position will be supporting shared services or a matrixed organization
Recruiting for Manufacturing / Plant HR Roles
- Understand how many employees sit at the plant; of this number, how many are hourly employees and how many are salaried?
- Learn if this role is responsible for one plant or multiple plants; if multiple, how many and in what states; is there travel involved and how much?
- Identify if the plant(s) is a union facility or nonunion facility; if nonunion, determine if union avoidance experience is required.
- After learning what shift the role is being hired for, ask if the position is responsible for shifts other than the shift they are being hired for.
- Determine if the position needs a higher level of expertise in areas such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, or Training.
I have been working with the Search Solution Group team for over three years. They have been instrumental in retaining top talent for key positions within our organization – nationwide. I would highly recommend Search Solution Group.