LEGAL RECRUITMENT FIRM
Top Legal Recruitment Agency
Search Solution Group provides a full suite of legal recruitment and consulting solutions for law firms and corporate legal departments. Our executive recruitment agency is trusted by some of the most respected law practices to fill temporary, project and full-time positions with highly skilled legal professionals.
What sets us apart
Our recruiters understand titles do not always line up with experience and resumes can be deceiving, so our expert legal recruiters know what questions to ask to accurately gauge a candidate’s skill set. Searching for the perfect candidate for your law practice goes much further than reading a few resumes.
Why the top law firms work with us:
- They need highly skilled legal professionals, now. Our firm provides candidates 87% faster than the industry average.
- They want a wide range of service options. Whether our clients need temporary help or are a growing practice we have a solution to fit their needs.
- They want top talent. 94% of our candidates are headhunted from their current positions
- They need a highly skilled professional with experience in their practice area. Our headhunters take the time to fully research and comprehend the market trends and key factors specific to each engagement. SSG leaves no stone unturned when brainstorming with Hiring Managers on the precise background, skill set, and personality needed to improve their team.
- They don’t have time to navigate the talent pool. Each candidate is thoroughly vetted to ensure the best possible fit for the experience, skill set and personality our clients need.
- They want a long-term partner. More than 88% of our business is repeat business. Our clients entrust us to serve as an extension of their brand, and we take our role seriously. When working with our firm, you can expect integrity, responsiveness, and dependability.
Top Legal Specialists
50% of HR managers say they have open positions and not one qualified candidate to fill that opening.
– HR Exchange Network
75% of HR professionals state that the skills shortage within the HR talent market has worsened in the past two years.
The unemployment rate for HR professionals is about half of the national unemployment rate, hovering around 2.7 percent.
– Bureau of Labor Statistics