When it comes to temporary staffing, a recruitment firm can help you fill roles quickly. Here are 10 common marketing jobs for temporary staffing.
- Digital Marketer: A digital marketer specializes in executing marketing campaigns, such as SEO optimization and social media campaigns, to increase the visibility of a business’s website or products.
- UX Designer: User experience (UX) designers create innovative experiences for customers by designing user interfaces that are both pleasing and easy to navigate.
- Content Manager: Content managers ensure content is created on-brand, current, and engaging for targeted audiences by managing content production processes including copywriting, editing, publishing, distribution, and reporting.
- Social Media Manager: This role focuses on developing strategies to build brand awareness through community engagement via social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Graphic Designer: A graphic designer is responsible for creating visual materials to communicate ideas, messages, or information effectively by leveraging typography, photography, and illustration techniques.
- Event Manager: An event manager plans and executes events such as trade shows, conventions, product launches, conferences, meetings, seminars, and more with the goal of increasing brand visibility and driving revenue growth.
- Digital Advertising Strategist: This role is responsible for utilizing digital marketing tools to create effective campaigns that will drive engagement with potential customers through paid search ads (Google Ads) and social media channels (Facebook Ads).
- PR Specialist: Public relations specialists devise strategies to build relationships with target media outlets, craft press releases and other communication materials, and manage social media accounts to spread awareness about a brand.
- Copywriter: A copywriter creates compelling copy that is used in all types of marketing efforts, from web copy to email campaigns to advertising and more.
- Digital Analytics Manager: This role monitors the performance of digital marketing initiatives by tracking key metrics such as website traffic, click-through rate, conversion rate, and cost-per-acquisition. By understanding how customers interact with an organization’s online assets, they can make data-driven decisions that maximize return on investment (ROI).
- A marketing staffing agency can provide customized solutions and experienced professionals to help you fill these roles quickly while leaving
Interested in learning more about SSG Staffing solutions?
Click here to schedule a consultation with one of our staffing experts today!