HR Recruitment For:
“Search Solution Group has supported my hiring needs across multiple companies. They take the time to understand the role and their client’s value proposition, then immediately hit the target by bringing a qualified pipeline to our hiring managers. Strongly recommend.”
Recruiting for Corporate HR Roles
- Learn what group(s) this role will be interacting with.
- Understand how many FTE’s this role will be supporting.
- Identify the area(s) that this position needs proficiency with such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, Training etc.
- Learn who this role reports into while determining how HR falls into the organizational structure of the company.
- Recognize strong teamwork skills are needed, as well as the ability to supervise staff.
- Learn if this position will be supporting shared services or a matrixed organization
Recruiting for Manufacturing / Plant HR Roles
- Understand how many employees sit at the plant; of this number, how many are hourly employees and how many are salaried?
- Learn if this role is responsible for one plant or multiple plants; if multiple, how many and in what states; is there travel involved and how much?
- Identify if the plant(s) is a union facility or nonunion facility; if nonunion, determine if union avoidance experience is required.
- After learning what shift the role is being hired for, ask if the position is responsible for shifts other than the shift they are being hired for.
- Determine if the position needs a higher level of expertise in areas such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, or Training.