HR Recruiting Experts For:
Recruiting for Corporate HR Roles
- Learn what group(s) this role will be interacting with.
- Understand how many FTE’s this role will be supporting.
- Identify the area(s) that this position needs proficiency with such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, Training etc.
- Learn who this role reports into while determining how HR falls into the organizational structure of the company.
- Recognize strong teamwork skills are needed, as well as the ability to supervise staff.
- Learn if this position will be supporting shared services or a matrixed organization
Recruiting for Manufacturing / Plant HR Roles
- Understand how many employees sit at the plant; of this number, how many are hourly employees and how many are salaried?
- Learn if this role is responsible for one plant or multiple plants; if multiple, how many and in what states; is there travel involved and how much?
- Identify if the plant(s) is a union facility or nonunion facility; if nonunion, determine if union avoidance experience is required.
- After learning what shift the role is being hired for, ask if the position is responsible for shifts other than the shift they are being hired for.
- Determine if the position needs a higher level of expertise in areas such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, or Training.
I have been working with the Search Solution Group team for over three years. They have been instrumental in retaining top talent for key positions within our organization – nationwide. I would highly recommend Search Solution Group.