“My recruiter exemplified Search Solution Group’s exceptional candidate experience. Their relationship with this dynamic firm begins in the first few minutes with the introductory phone call. They were engaging, considerate and genuine. My recruiter understood the client’s needs, expectations, culture, and history. With great style and graciousness, they were forthcoming, professional, a razor-sharp assessor, and establishes realistic expectations right up front to avoid any disappointments later. Their follow thru and reliability is outstanding. Search Solution Group recruiters surely do not disappoint, nor leave you hanging for answers. They keep their word; stay in touch – before, during, and even after you are in the perfect job!”
Recruiting for Corporate HR Roles
- Learn what group(s) this role will be interacting with.
- Understand how many FTE’s this role will be supporting.
- Identify the area(s) that this position needs proficiency with such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, Training etc.
- Learn who this role reports into while determining how HR falls into the organizational structure of the company.
- Recognize strong teamwork skills are needed, as well as the ability to supervise staff.
- Learn if this position will be supporting shared services or a matrixed organization
Recruiting for Manufacturing / Plant HR Roles
- Understand how many employees sit at the plant; of this number, how many are hourly employees and how many are salaried?
- Learn if this role is responsible for one plant or multiple plants; if multiple, how many and in what states; is there travel involved and how much?
- Identify if the plant(s) is a union facility or nonunion facility; if nonunion, determine if union avoidance experience is required.
- After learning what shift the role is being hired for, ask if the position is responsible for shifts other than the shift they are being hired for.
- Determine if the position needs a higher level of expertise in areas such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, or Training.